Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Request Line is Open!

I have over 1000 Youtube subscribers. That's pretty great! Thanks to all of you who subscribed. To celebrate, I'm opening the request line. What would you like to see? Any kind of demo, technique, medium (as long as it's oil or charcoal), subject matter... I'm at your bidding.

Just comment on this video with your requests and I will get to it! Thanks again for your support!




Did you enjoy this post?  Subscribe in a reader Or, you can Subscribe to Art Studio Secrets by Email

3 comments:

  1. how about some night blooming Jasmine flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please show some paint mixing, color matching, segments... value judgements....block in and proportion .... but just keep doing what your doing I have enjoyed it, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete