Monday, September 26, 2011

Make Business Cards With Your Art

Having business cards with your own artwork on them is a super way to stand out. Here's a demonstration on how to use Gimp software and custom artwork to make unique business cards.

I used Vistaprint because they spam me constantly with offers for "free" cards that end up being about $8 for 250 matte finish cards. I like them matte because even though the colors are different, you can write on them. Handy for picking up guys. Or whatever.

I used Gimp software on my PC. I used to use Photoshop but for simple applications Gimp works great and it's Open Source - and that means Free. Holla!

Hey send me a link to your cool business cards in the comments! That would be nifty.




Did you enjoy this post?  Subscribe in a reader Or, you can Subscribe to Art Studio Secrets by Email

1 comment: