Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How To Make A Music Video Like Pomplamoose, Sort Of

Have you wanted to know how to make a video with cuts between different sources, synced to music (or even a voiceover)? This is the basic method I use, and you could do it with newer software and even a PC, but I did it with older Mac software and a Mac, for extra difficulty points.

I'll post a video with information on how to make a specifically painting-oriented video, but this is half o the info right here, plus more. :-) I hope you like it!




Did you enjoy this post?  Subscribe in a reader Or, you can Subscribe to Art Studio Secrets by Email

1 comment:

  1. I'd be happy to "kinda" make a video song like LisaGloria does! Thanks for taking the time to share what you've learned -- I had no idea where to start, and you've given a great head start in the process.

    Wishing you joy,
    Karl

    ReplyDelete