Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Art Marketing for the Holidays

I know I say this every year - but this year will be different!  Even though I'm a traditional painting-making artist with traditional galleries for sales channels, there are a lot of opportunities for sales and networking during the holidays that I ALWAYS miss, but not this time!

This time I'm taking a hint from contemporary artists and developing new things to stay relevant to different kinds of art lovers during the holidays. How about you? What's your plan?


Also, what's up with my hair?

Did you enjoy this post?  Subscribe in a reader Or, you can Subscribe to Art Studio Secrets by Email

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    I do the same thing and still miss it every year. So you're not alone...lol
    I've been working on commissions. So it didn't leave me much time to paint for the holidays.
    It's also my bread and butter...lol.
    You have some great ideas.
    I'm going to miss it this year, but I'm working on next year. I hope. Man I hope...lol Have great one. Love your work! :)

    ReplyDelete