Sunday, March 13, 2011

Well, hello there gorgeous...

Did you miss me?  I missed you!  And from looking at the stats, apparently there are like, LOTS of people looking at this blog that we moved 2 years ago.  But now it's sorta back.  There's so much ground to cover.

This won't be a daily post or anything like that, but occasionally, maybe weekly demos, blah blah, and manic encouragement from me to you. OK?

Great.  So glad we're back together. xo.

Did you enjoy this post?  Subscribe in a reader Or, you can Subscribe to Art Studio Secrets by Email

6 comments:

  1. Great. I need all the manic encouragement I can get.

    Nice to see you back.

    The picture ads are bit intrusive tho, if you don't mind my saying. I'm really not interested in scientology and REALLY sick of groupon ads. At least, that's what I'm seeing. I hope it's not remarketing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Paul Go! Go! Woot! heh heh. That is just a sample, my friend.

    I'm sorry about the ads - google serves them up based on their intimate personal knowledge of you. We're seeing different ads... I'm getting netflix. I looked for a way to enable only inline text ads but apparently they wised up and won't let me.

    Obviously they believe you NEED Scientology. I say, why fight it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa Gloria,
    I AM GLAD you are back. I learned a lot from your studio secrets back in the past and need to learn more. Please please give us more of that good stuff-even if we must endure scientology and netflix ads.
    You promised once to give a tutorial on wordpress blogs and wordpress website how to. Can I remind you of that one? I am still waiting to set something up, because I still can't figure it out.
    Congratulations and much enthusiastic encouragement here (hands clapping)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy that you are back, what happened? well let it be history, looking forwards your new posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janice, thanks for the reminder. Will do.
    Robert, ha! That's my only kind.
    Hello Jesus! nice to see you again!

    ReplyDelete