Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PREMIUM DEMO: Glazing




In this 8 minute video, I'll go step by step through applying a glaze to an underpainting to get crytal clear, realistic detail on this painted vase and bowl.

Available as a premium download for just $5. It has great closeups, better video quality than youtube and you can download and save to your hard drive. Click here for more information and to watch the free preview.

This is just the first of hopefully a lot of added-value demonstrations Cindy and I will be putting together. Based on the feedback I've gotten, people want the videos I've made slowed down and explained, and I'll be posting some of those too. I hope you like it!

Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe in a reader
Or, you can Subscribe to Art Studio Secrets by Email

2 comments: